BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

About Me

'Salam mesra'.When the first time I create the blog,I feel so stressed because I it alone.But,after I learn from other friends to complete this blog,honestly I felt so interested because I can be a creative person by doing this thing.Ok,about me,my name is Nuranis Syahida Binti Osman.Just call me Anis as my short name.I was born on 29 November 1987 at Hospital Kajang ,Selangor.My hometown village is at Parit Raja,Batu Pahat,Johor.A little about my family,my father name is Osman Bin Jamion.He is army retire.While my mother name is Kamariyah Binti Suleiman.She work as a primary teacher.I have 6 sisters and 2 brothers.I am the third daughter in my family.My first education beginning at Jelutong Kindergarten school when I am 6 years old.After that,I entered primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Pintas Puding for 6 years.I spend my half teenagers world at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sri Gading untill form 5.To complete my Sijil Pelajaran malaysia(STPM),I have moved to SMK Tun Ismail.After got STPM result at 2007,I tried to apply universities but I failed to it.Then,for the 2 years,I doing different job,1 year as factory worker and 1 year as a clerk.Last year,I try to apply again for UiTM intake December and now,I am here as a Mass Com Student...Yeah..

0 comments: